Thursday, January 21, 2010

Dreams

Psychologist say that dreams are perceptions of subconscious mind....i.e. people dream of certain things that they might not be able to pursue in real life or that they want to but can't...or something like that I don't know.....

But to remind you this because I have really weird dreams, I am talking about the dream of last nite but whenever I have dreams it's always something weird.....

You won't believe but once I had Mahatma Gandhi in my dreams and I am not fond of him....right now I don't remember what he was doing in my dreams but I am sure thrilled !!! Once I was a gangster...seriously.....so does this mean that once I pursued to be a member of Gandhi team but then I found out that these things don't work nowadays so I became a gangster....that works!!!

Once I dreamed of being in a Mideastern country shopping for vases ....I don't know why....people dream about being the President of a country or a beauty queen or astronaut or something nice like that but what do I dream about ?  being a gangster shopping in a mideastern country.....

You know...when I was 12-14 yrs old I had  a scary dream that I am in my village Vada, infront of my room and my feet are stuck on the ground and there is a very scary lady with huge "kunku" on her forehead yelling at me to come near her or I will die....and here I was couldn't lift my feet....I was so scared and woke up screaming.....

sometimes dreams are so nice that I don't feel like getting up.....yesterday I dreamed that I am with my baby and her daddy in a very crowded temple in India....for some reason one lady came up to me and told me that someone is honoring people from Bharati Vidyapith .....so I went there with my baby...now I am not or never was their student but I went there to get my coconut (Shrifal)....after receiving it I went ahead from the line to pray the god but my baby got stuck in the chamber...and I didn't realize it till someone yelled it...so I got her...line was huge.....I don't remember the rest .....then I went to get my clothes from hotel laundry but the staff thought I was stealing.....I ran...

then in the same dream I was with a very handsome guy who protected me...I don't understand these things....why the hell I am dreaming these things? What is in my subconscious mind? or is there anything? Really!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment