Thursday, January 21, 2010

Park

there are few things on my mind for a very long time....I live in San Jose,US....there are so many Indians here....not very friendly.either...may be because they are in US (it's a ego thing)....anyways,

So we have a huge park nearby where I take my daughter since she was four months old.... an old Punjabi woman comes with her grandchild.....for some reason she has some problem with me and I don't even know the bitch....first time when she approached me asking whether I am with a second child and when I answered "no" then asked me why do I have huge belly?....I had C-section delivery....
 I said to my self "forget it, she is old Indian nosy lady"....

Then one day when my baby was eight months old we were playing on the slide and this lady was sitting in the castle with her grandchild she yelled at my baby for no reason....I ignored one more time..

Then one time my baby was playing alone and I was chatting with someone nearby this lady with some other young bitch with a child went to her and snatched a stick from her hands....I went to my child asking what happened....I didn't want to be one of those overbearing over-caring mother but may be my baby was too young....after few min. taking with her I found a small scar on her hands the I got mad and went to the old lady's house and asked her so her told me that "she had stick in her hand and you were far away so I didn't tell you...that stick might have hurt my grandchild.".....I told her very nicely that if you have concern about my child then come to me....no matter where I am and tell me....you don't have any right to deal with a child directly....."but it was too much for me so wrote a letter to the cops...

I do feel guilty about leaving my child alone even for few minuits......but I learned one thing that always be with my child no matter what....especially outside the house.....she is too young to deal with this kind of nastiness.....may be I will feel alright after writing this down...

No comments:

Post a Comment