Friday, October 23, 2009

my angel

I wasn't ready when I realized that I am gonna be a mommy...didn't know what to expect...never even seen a newborn...but as days were passing by I was enjoying being a mommy...planning things to do... which name to pick?....took a professional lesson on how to take care of a baby...thought I am prepared till my baby was actually in my hands...didn't know what to do? she was so small and delicate...and crying...theory and practical are different things...specially with the babies...I was so scared!!! how am I gonna handle this tiny little thing?......but decided to enjoy her growing up...think I am doing alright now...Just keep telling her that 'I love her' and knowing that I have her keeps me going...my little angel is growing up so fast...yesterday she couldn't turn on her side and now she is riding a bike...love to see her doing things on her own... she keeps making me proud...My little angel...


No comments:

Post a Comment